Dear Ardmore Church Congregation,
Although we do not have a secret on how to get someone in right away, we have some resources that have come our way (and more may continue to come in) that we can share with you. Below I have listed a few places that are accepting pre-registration appointments for residents of Montgomery County and Delaware County.
The first (#1 below) is through Crozer and I have listed the websites below. The second (#2 below) is a list of locations that will be administering the shots and is worth looking at and signing wherever possible. I personally have already signed up and am hopeful to get a call. Number #3 is a link through Rite Aid. It also is taking names/numbers and putting you on a list. If you are hoping to get to a CVS I find that that may be a long wait. When you pull it up it shows all the CVS’s that are doing the vaccines are fully booked through out PA. #4 is a link to the Allentown Health Bureau at the Agri-Plex at Allentown Fairgrounds, 1725 W. Chew Street, Allentown, PA 18104. Right now all appointments show full but if you get up early and pull this up every day, appointments do become available. It’s worth taking a look at each morning. #5 and $6 are resources for Montgomery County. #7 is for Chester and Delaware Counties. #8 is for Philadelphia and #9 is for Bucks County. If you are not tech savvy or need help doing this please send me your name, date of birth, age, and if you have a medical condition. Some places are also asking insurance name, drivers license #, have you had exposure to anyone with Covid and how far you are willing to travel to get the shot so maybe just include that as well. I will sign you up for you. We are all in this together and whatever we can do in assisting you know that we will. 1. People interested in receiving a vaccine through Delaware County Government can fill out the pre-registration form online: https://delcopa.gov/vax
2. It’s important to understand that Delaware County Government is one of over two dozen vaccine providers in the county. Vaccine doses are sent to vaccine providers by the State. Residents are reminded that the process to register for the COVID-19 vaccine varies by provider and there is not a centralized vaccine registration from the State. We understand that this can be confusing, time-consuming, and frustrating for residents. A list of all COVID-19 vaccine providers in the county can be found here: https://delcopa.gov/covid/pdf/covid-vaccine-sites.pdf
3. At this time, appointments cannot be made by calling your local store. Schedule here: http://ritea.id/philadelphia
4. Allentown Health Bureau ScheduleME: Online Reservation System: https://allentownpaclinics.schedulemeappointments.com/?mode=startreg&b2ZmZXJpbmdpZD00MjYx
7. Chester County & Delaware County Vaccination information (the two counties are partnering for vaccinations): https://chesco.org/4822/COVID19Vaccine
8. City of Philadelphia Vaccination Information: https://vax.phila.gov/index.php/covid-19/
9. Bucks County Vaccination Information: https://covid19-vaccine-bucksgis.hub.arcgis.com/
I will be back in the office on Tuesday so if you have any questions, please give me a call and I will try to help as much as I can. Feel free to reply to this email as well – I am always available and will get back to you. Please pass this email on to your family and friends as well as we are all working towards the same goal…GETTING VACCINATED! Blessings as we heal and are restored to full community.